The Carbon Deck was a collaboration between designer and Elemental Playing Cards founder Nick Nisco, and designer Luke Wadey. Two editions were created for this project - Graphite Edition and Diamond Edition. Both are an allotrope of carbon. Luke Wadey designed the Graphite Edition with cardists in mind, using premium crushed Bee stock - and various design elements. It showcases a one way back design with a large hexagon embedded in the center. The hexagon is representative of the way carbon atoms bond to create graphite. It is also meant to be a focal point when performing various card flourishes. The deck also has four different fanning patterns when fanned from different sides.
- One time print run (2500), printed by USPCC
- Premium crushed Bee stock with air cushion finish
- 56 fully custom cards including 3 Jokers and 1 gaff card
- Fully custom tuck with custom numbered seal
- Traditional cut
- One way cardistry focused back design
- Full bleed design for intense fans and card flourishing